Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Jon Here: A funny Hanukkah story. So we do little fun presents every (or) most nights of Hanukkah. After the first night we were aghast that we forgot Mia in the presents... Well I went to the local dollar store and bought her some raw hide chew toys since we have never given her one before. The second night of Hanukkah, I got excited and so did Mia and gave her a mini raw hide bone. She just looked at it like what the heck am I supposed to do with this. We tried throwing it and playing with it, but she just basically looked at us. Then last night, the third night, I gave her a longer different shaped raw hide and she just looked at me incredulously as if to say, Um, we went through this last night, I don’t do raw hide bones!!  Or is it she knows we are not allowed to buy food for us to eat ath the dollar store and she won't eat it either because it is old...  It is so strange because she is such a food hound... Ok, this really has nothing to do with anything, but she is such a character and Mia has been the one really taking care of Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment