Tuesday, September 20, 2016

NED / NFRED!

I expect(ed) nothing.
I live(d) frugally in surprise.

And I found out today that I am NED! No Evidence of Disease! There are a couple of expressions in my support group for scan reports. One is "dancing with NED," and the other is "dating the STABLE boy." I like to say NRED: no radiologic evidence of disease. But today I say I'm dancing with Fred. NFRED! NO FUCKING RADIOLOGIC EVIDENCE OF DISEASE! Anywhere!

Didn't think I was ever going to catch a break!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, didn't type the R. Going to fast. Simply wonderful news!

      Delete
    2. I didn't think my first comment was deleted. I typed NFED instead of NFRED. Love NFRED! Hope this isn't an indication of how my day will be today. I know yours will be marvelous!

      Delete
    3. and then I say "to fast" instead of "too fast". Ugh, maybe I should go back to bed?

      Delete
  2. <3 Wahoo! So happy about this!

    ReplyDelete