Just saw the doctor. All counts are good, platelets negligably low meaning not at all worrisome. It is expected that if counts go low it would more likely be next week. Have to wait and see. Next chemo scheduled for October 3 in Astoria. Barring health complications ( ha ha) it is a definite go. I can't get the port put in until they have a full cycle of blood counts to look at so that will likely be after the next chemo. I will call it worth it to have put it off and gotten that tri in.