Sunday, September 30, 2012

Here are some picture in bed!!  This is obviously Jon with the bed picture post!  The tray Laura is using Tim and I made last weekend for a bed desk.  Laura sometimes eats on it and plays with her ipad and reads with it.  I am sitting with Mia and looking out at the world from my thrown.  As all pets of mine tend to have, Mia has many names.  Today I started calling her Dr. Leslie Marie Trottenstien.  Why? Just cause that is how she wanted to be addressed today.  Sunny Sunday.  We did a family jog for 3 miles and Laura continued for another mile but the rest of us followed Mia home.



2 comments:

  1. You need a little keypad for your ipad!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there is food on BOTH sides of the keyboard. You are my little fitness machine hero that also EATS!!!!! Love, Buzza

    ReplyDelete